I was so sleepy last night that I almost missed writing this one but I thought why would I miss thanking God for yesterday? Well, it’s true that nothing so big happened yesterday but there were several simple events that made my Wednesday extra-ordinary.
1. I made my officemates sing some random nursery rhymes unintentionally as we joined the preschool applicant. My last song syndrome? Teddy bear, teddy bear…. It is always a joy to look back when you were still young and all you do was sing good songs. 😄😄😄
2. My Day almost ended with the moon and the stars beautifully painted in the sky, a promise of a better day ahead and that God’s love never fails.
*promise of better days ahead!
3. Falling in line in a fast food chain just to make sure that I would bring home Milky White. My family’s smile was just breathtaking.
*my family is such an awesome gift from God
4. Receiving a chat message from one of my wattpad readers asking me for more updates.
*check this out http://w.tt/1CoDPsF
5. Sleeping so well that I have the energy to write this down today.
Well, I better keep going. I know extraordinary things are yet to come. Our God is awesome.
*catch me @elydiareyes via wattpad. See yah. Remember, God loves you.